NCL Latitudes Benefits, Tiers and Cruise Loyalty FAQ
Latitudes, Norwegian Cruise Line's cruiser loyalty program, is designed to reward passengers who cruise frequently with the line, offering them extras like shore excursion discounts, free laundry and specialty dinners and even complimentary cruises.
Want to know more about each level, what it takes to get there and which perks you're entitled to when you do? We've compiled all of that information and more, including some of your most burning frequently asked questions.
Norwegian Latitudes Tiers
When it comes to ascending the ranks of Latitudes, NCL has seven levels, each requiring a set number of points to be earned. Points are accrued 1:1 -- one point for each night you cruise. Book a suite or The Haven, the line's exclusive luxury enclave, and you'll score double points for each night.
- Bronze: 1 point
- Silver: 20 points
- Gold: 45 points
- Platinum: 75 points
- Sapphire: 150 points
- Diamond: 350 points
- Ambassador: 700 points or more
Norwegian Latitudes Rewards
Latitudes Bronze Perks
- Discount in onboard duty-free shops
- Free artwork for attending art auction
- Access to onboard rewards representative
- Keycard recognition
- Monthly insider offers on select sailings
- Latitudes e-letter
Latitudes Silver Perks
- All Bronze perks
- Exclusive cocktail party
- Shore excursion, photo and spa treatment discounts
Latitudes Gold Perks
- All Bronze and Silver perks
- Free water carton
- Laundry discount
- Priority tender tickets (where applicable)
- Priority disembarkation
Latitudes Platinum Perks
- All Bronze, Silver and Gold perks
- 1 free bag of laundry
- Complimentary dinner for two at Cagney's or Le Bistro (with wine)
- Complimentary dinner for two at Moderno or La Cucina
- Wine around the World tasting
- 15% off internet package
- Prebooking for dining, entertainment and activities 125 days
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Behind-the-scenes ship tour
- Concierge service to help with reservations for dining, shore excursions and shows
- Dedicated Pre-cruise Service Desk
Latitudes Sapphire Perks
- All Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum perks
- Dinner with officers
- 20% off internet package
- Priority entertainment and restaurant seating
- Extra carton of water (per member)
Latitudes Diamond Perks
- All Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Sapphire perks
- One-time Free Cabin Upgrade
- 25% off internet package
- Exclusive Sail & Sustain Mixology Experience
Latitudes Ambassador Perks
- All Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire and Diamond perks
- Free seven-day cruise (must be redeemed within one year of reaching Ambassador status)
- New Specialty Ambassador Gift
Norwegian Cruise Line Loyalty Program FAQ
How do I enroll in Latitudes?
All cruisers 18 years of age and older will be automatically enrolled in the Latitudes program after their first voyage with Norwegian Cruise Line.
When does my loyalty status take effect?
Reward points are awarded within 48 hours after each cruise is completed. So if a sailing will give you enough points to bump you to the next level, you won't be able to take advantage of the higher tier's perks until the sailing after the one on which you reached the new status.
I’m cruising with my friends/spouse, and we're at different loyalty tiers. Can perks be shared?
No. Points and perks cannot be shared or transferred. Each cruiser must earn his or her own respective points and status in order to take advantage of the associated benefits and amenities. The only exceptions are rewards that are offered on a per-cabin basis, as opposed to a per-cruiser basis.
If I have status and I'm cruising with my child(ren), will my status carry over?
No. Children must earn their own points. Because Latitudes members must be at least 18 years of age, points will be accrued, held and added to their Latitudes accounts upon completion of their first sailing after turning 18. The loyalty status they're awarded will directly correlate to the number of points they accumulated prior to that point.
Will other Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings brands honor my Latitudes status if I sail with them?
No. Your loyalty status will not be honored, nor will perks be given, on voyages with Regent Seven Seas Cruises or Oceania Cruises. Similarly, sailing with one of those lines will not earn you reward points toward your Latitudes standing.